“All the present time is a point in eternity.”-Marcus Aurelius
Last Updated 6/24/18
Oh, great truth, hear my cries from the woods.
Awaken my soul once more and lay waste to my material burdens.
I want so much more of my brethren, yet I lack the voice to provide your truth.
But I am close. We are near.
The Angels flutter their wings and disturb my blind contention,
while the demons sputter only to further the silence.
Demon est Deus Inverus,
and she is a bitter envious thing.
“The charm of knowledge would be small, were it not so much shame has to be overcome on the way to it.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
Growing up I was raised as a Christian. I went to both Catholic and Christian schools as a young boy, but my parents never ingrained me with strict religious character. My father told my sister and I to never attend church service-to not believe the doctrines bestowed on the masses but rather to ask the right questions and seek our own truth. We did not celebrate Christmas or Easter. We were also raised to believe they, among others, were Pagan holiday’s and had nothing to do with Jesus Christ.
My Grandfather had left a bad religious taste in my fathers mouth. As a boy, his parents had joined a Christian cult known as “Grace Communion International”. There was an annual meeting in the rocky mountains where the leader of the group would fly in via Jet. My dad would explain in detail the loud boom it would make breaking through the sound barrier. The same man, Herbert Armstrong, would be escorted via Cadillac from airport to his church service.
Before my parents separation, my father saw to it that I was given all of his theosophical pamphlets from the Academy of Scriptural Knowledge (ASK). Most of the pamphlets were written by Dr. Ernest L. Martin. Some of his works included “The Divine Mandate for Human Government”, “The Use and Abuse of the Holy Scriptures”, “The Tithing Dilemma”, and “The Hoax of Modern Christian Commissions.” I enjoyed these pamphlets because they questioned common convention with rational evidence that could be supported and further corroborated. From here on I observed religious factions as merely institutions incapable of change, held to their own doctrine and unwilling to question or look beyond what they were given.
Eventually I would go on to pursue a degree in English. That path lead me through important eras of thinking, like the Romantic and Victorian ages of writing, all of which contained religious and mystical elements that struck me as fascinating simply because of the mystery and imagination—the idea of more.
Although my final discipline of study was international business, the humanities courses I had taken fed my interests into the theosophical and philosophical. Leading me further into the study of religion was Dr. George Leonard of SFSU who opened up the ‘idea’ of God and how we perceive the most high. Having open discussions on Jesus, what he actually did and did not say, and Eastern philosophy including ‘The Way and It’s Power’ (Tao Te Chin). The Philosophy of Science with works including Emanuel Kant also riddled my mind with further questions of this reality and the nature of God, the source.
“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.” (Mathew 10:16)
Rome: Origins and Historical Jesus
During the life span of Jesus, Rome was just beginning to enter it’s decline and exit the world stage. In the years before his birth, the classical world, including but not limited to Africa, the Middle East, and most of Europe along with the British Isles, was aggregated by the wealth and power of the Roman Empire. The Western conquerors decided to Annex the province of Judea, which included Samaria, Idumea, Galilee, and Phoenicia. It was then a client kingdom of Rome, Kind Herod I was recognized by the Senate as the King of the Jews. Before this, Judaism was recognized as a legal religion under Julius Caesar somewhere between 45-40 B.C.
After the assassination of Caesar, came his heir Augustus the first Emperor of Rome. He along with Mark Antony, with some other conspirators, waged a series of wars against the assassins of Caesar who were politicians and powerful peoples of Rome. These events marked the end of the Republic. Before this, there were a series of civil wars, political killings, and regime changes throughout the years of Rome’s height. However, it was still operating as a “Republic” rather than a dictatorship.
Fast forward to the death of Christ, whom was officially put to death by the Roman Empire via crucifixion. It is the account of Tacitus, from Rome, who details the accounting of Pontius Pilate in Jerusalem, where we get the earliest non-Christian reference to the inception of Christianity beginning from the death of Christ to their persecutions in Rome under Nero. The Christians in Rome at this time are not what you would imagine a modern Christian to be. They were highly Pagan, Hellenistic, and partly Jewish—but firstly they were Gnostics, as was Christ himself. They recognized the Law of Nature, placing emphasis on the stars and planets above, along with a pantheon of deities that make up creation, and above them all the Most High—a unified House consisting of a Father, Mother, and the Son.
The Nag Hammadi Scriptures
The Nag Hammadi Scriptures are a collection of papyrus bound books, buried near the city of Nag Hammadi in upper Egypt, likely in the 2nd half of the 1300’s CE Within these codices are 41 undiscovered writings on early Christian, Neoplatonic, Hermetic, Sethian, and Valentinian thought. Most of the texts date back to the 2nd or 3rd centuries C.E. (101—299 years after Christ). The people who had buried the books are unknown, but there are indications that they derive from the 260-350 CE coinciding with an edict from the Pachomian monastic order (an Egyptian Coptic Roman/Christian sect) in 367 to eliminate all apocryphal writings from the libraries. These philosophical religious teachings were gathered by a community of Gnostic’s who sought to preserve this knowledge that was deemed to be excluded from Christian teachings.
The Christian community was transformed with the discovery of these new gospels previously unknown. Irenaeus of Lyon, writing from 160 C.E. denounced passages from the Secret Book of John and specifically mentions the Gospel of Judas. Another early Christian writer from Rome, Hippolytus, quotes opening lines from the Gospel of Thomas. Other mentions include the Gospel of Truth. These alternative Gospels were looked at illegitimate by the Bishop, Irenaeus who said “the heretics say they have more gospels than there really are; but really, they really have no gospel which is not full of blasphemy.” (Against Heresies 3.11.9.) Because of his writings denouncing these other Christian sects, we can affirm that there were many Gospels in circulation in the Ancient world, one such mention from the Bishop included a group of rural Gallic Christian’s (undoubtedly Pagan) also practicing these alternative Gospels. Irenaeus went on to insist that there could only be Four Gospels because there are four corners of the universe, four principal winds, “there cannot be more than four gospels, nor fewer.” (Against Heresies). He further went on to ascribe Gnostic’s with dualists that believed the physical universe was created by an evil power, which in turn gave them a negative view of the world and the ruler of the material. Playing them out to be sort of nihilists.
It is suspected that these texts were translated from Greek to Coptic by early Christian monks in Egypt who treasured them as holy. Acting against the Archbishop of Alexandria, Athanasius, they collected, translated, and hid the books to protect themselves against “heresy” and preserve the ancient knowledge of which is undoubtedly a combination of Pre-Dynastic Egyptian (Hermetic), Ancient Greek (Neoplatonic), and of the earliest known Christian (Gnostic) teachings.
Gnosticism: The First Christians
This symbol, called the ‘Chi’Rho‘ was the earliest identifier associated with the followers of Joshua, before the Church made it a dying man on a cross.
- The “Chi” band is the X which represents the solar ecliptic path & the celestial equator. These two bands form the World Soul or Spiritus Mundi (the world collective conscious). Chi in astronomy is also the 22nd star in the “Chi Opiuchi”. Qi, also known as Chi or Ki, is the circulating life force found in Chinese philosophy and medicine, the word means air, and to breath. The Greek P in the symbol is there to represent ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ translated Kristos, meaning anointed or blessed.
- More importantly, how did such primitive Greek/Eastern ancestors of ours represent hidden meanings within a symbol.
Okay, so from that let’s take away the important facts: The hint of Astrology and Astronomy, the mentioning of a collective world thought, and the similar connections to other Ancient philosophies separated by time, boarders, and cultures. Esoteric, mystical, hermetical, whatever logos you may place on it-of the same source.
“Therefore, we may consequently state that: this world is indeed a living being endowed with a soul and intelligence…a single visible living entity containing all other living entities, which by their nature are all related.”-Plato
Many, many, manyyyyyy, many, many……many renowned thinkers throughout time have mentioned a Spiritus Mundi(World Spirit), or Anima Mundi (World Soul). To name a few, Plato, Yeats, Tesla, Blake, Stoics, Hermetical teachings including the multiple Kabbalah’s, the Maya, Valentinian’s, Jewish Merkavah, the Knights Templar, the Kingdom of the Wise, the Moors of the East, pre-dynastic Egyptians, the Ancient Hindi, all Neoplatonic thought, you get it. So what is it? A bunch of Ghosts and Apparitions floating around the atmosphere pointing and laughing at us, watching you mindlessly lust after women and chase material possessions? Are they angels and demons sent to protect or torture?
- The consensus regarding the Collective Conscious states that it is the Natural connection between all living things that were, and are to become, just as our soul is connected to this human
prisonbody. In Hindi, the Atman is the Self and in Buddhism it is the Essential Self (Cosmic Self).
- Modern science is now coming to understanding the invisible electromagnetic grid around the Earth’s atmosphere. Each magnetic center point has a correlation with an ancient structure. Each point has a sacred geometrical relevance to the next.
- Using the Scientific Philosophical explanation of the much venerated Immanuel Kant, who states that Phenomena are ways our human minds react to the unusual or unfathomable. The human mind is limited in perception to the logical/physical world and only reacts to such. Dharma in Buddhism is conversely the term to explain this Cosmic Law and Order.
- If you are a scientist, think of it as a neural network that we cannot trace with modern technology. Perhaps it is traceable, but our limited perception and understanding cannot register what it actually is. Perhaps the Zero point?
Here is an example of the sciences comprehending that which is beyond our limited understanding:
This collective world soul is ineffable, it cannot be fathomed or understood with our limited perception. But if we can break down the fabric of realities that we overlook, mental rebirth awaits. All mystical knowledge comes from the without; thoughts and ideals particularly assigned to you, yet foreign and oddly timed. A woman dreams of a long corridor with innumerable doors. Frantically she begins opening each door, attempting to hastily find what it is she seeks. Upon waking, the dream is forgotten and the dreamer does not comprehend that in reality they aimlessly search for something they do not know.
Fact: DMT is released in your sleep. According to Stanford educated Doctor Rick Strassman (author of DMT: The Spirit Molecule), patients have reported seeing the same entities during induced DMT trips that include reptilian beings, bug like creatures (bee’s), and mechanical dwarfs. DMT, as well as other psychedelics, are used to treat substance abuse, addiction, and depression. Clinically depressed patients who consume this substance will have a spiritual journey, travel to strange places, and meet/speak telepathically with beings. Often times these ‘guides’ show exactly the source of what troubles the subject, returning them to a state of well-being and comprehension.
More on Astral Projection and DMT.
WiKi on Astral Projection.
Sometimes, things arrive in our minds without explanation. Maybe you and your sibling thought of the same thing at the same exact time. Or the bird you had imagined in your dream, arrives at your window sill. One may say “coincidence”, or it is but an accident; however, that is your own refusal to believe in anything beyond yourself. Space and time bend and shift around our every motion, yet you wonder when Keith Urban will be back in town and whether that guy from Tinder is still using the app. You finite fickle fuck, only concerned with finances, material possessions, overindulging in sensations, fretting over how other people perceive you. When we actualize our thoughts, We, the Unshakable Generation and our Gnosis will inhale you whole, and breathe you out. 🙂
Sorry, blacked out there for a minute. Anyways, that cosmic mystical stuff doesn’t really sound like Christianity to me. Let’s get some things straight: Many portions of the Holy Bible contain redundancies, different authors/redactors, that hark on human fears. Originally a Jewish faith, Christianity came to be when Paul (alias for Saul) preached the ‘Good Word'(Gospel) to the gentiles. How convenient, a religion of forgiveness and atonement through the death of one man, so that our sins may be wiped clean. The sins of soldiers, of a nation of war, occupying a foreign soil.
“Although I am free in regard to all, I have made myself a slave to all so as to win over as many as possible. To the Jews I became a Jew to win over Jews; to those under the law I became like one under the law – though I myself am not under the law – to win over those under the law. To those outside the law I became like one outside the law. To the weak I became weak to win over the weak. I have become all things to all, to save at least some. All this I do for the sake of the gospel, so that I too may have a share in it.” (1 Cor 9:19-23; see also 1 Cor 10:33, Rom 15:1). You could imagine why a religion that preaches of salvation through forgiveness would wipe their own hands free of guilt as to attract more followers. And to be real, in those days if you were a soldier, of ANY army, you did some pretty fucked up shit just to get the promise of a plot of land, like I don’t know….stabbing someone to death with edged weapons, raping, pillaging, and blundering cities to the ground. Spreading the love.
Fact: The Romans crucified Jesus because he would have become “King of the Jews” (precisely what ‘INRI’ stands for), as he was gaining spiritual notoriety, which conversely was a detrimental threat to the Roman Imperial grip in the East. The blame was then shifted towards the Jews when the ‘Apostle’ Paul, a Roman citizen actually named Saul, began to preach to the Gentiles, AKA the Roman Soldiers. Paul persecuted many Christians in his early life, before being converted himself.”Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” Jesus said to him, prior to his death on his way to Damascus, where Saul was later converted.
- Then of course Constantine converted his entire Roman army a few hundred years after the death of Christ around 315AD. His mother, being a Christian, would support his reasoning’s for doing such, along with the proclaimed dream he had the night before an epic civil war battle that would decide the very Fate of the entire Western world. After his Roman Legionaries painted their shields with the image of the Chi Roh, Constantine defeated his rival Roman commander during their civil war, then ended the persecution of Christians and allowed all faiths to be allowable within the Roman Empire.
- Once the Church had made an alliance with Empire it was a wrap. In 325AD, the First Council of Nicaea was created to unify the religion into one single religion. At the time, there were SEVERAL different versions of Christianity being practiced, but with the demented nature of the Empirical Church these were later deemed Heretical and a dangerous threat to establishment, and conversely persecuted (just like the Christians were originally persecuted: The Circle of Life! just like Lion King).
- After the Council had been established, it was deemed that only 4 Gospels were necessary for the creation of their Holy Book, later to be known as the New Testament. But did you know that there are now over 40 known Gospels written from that period that never made it into the Bible? Uncovered recently, The Dead Sea Scrolls, The Nag Hammadi, re-translated hieroglyphs, and hundreds of ancient Sumerian tablets are among the discovered scriptures that can give us a clue to just what in the fuck we are, and why am I here on this stupid website metaphorically wringing your neck with my anecdotes in a foolish attempt to bring brain function to your walking corpse.
- Of those 4 Gospels, they detail the life, death, and resurrection of Christ. However, in the book The Five Gospels: What did Jesus really say? a team of super rational, revered, respectable, international academia’s came together and deciphered what Jesus really said, and what sounds like bullshit added in along the way.“The Five Gospels has many authors. They have been trained in the best universities in North America and Europe. Together and singly, they first of all inventoried all the surviving ancient texts for words attributed to Jesus. They then examined those words in the several ancient languages in which they have been preserved. They produced a translation of all the gospels, known as the Scholars Version.”-Preface to The Five Gospels. Muh’fugga’s know what they’re talking about. With the Documentary Hypothesis theory in mind, one cannot really trust that a book made and controlled by an institution did not add some of their own poetic influences along the way. But hey, what do I know.
Here’s what the Jesus Seminar concluded: They found that 82% of the words attributed to Jesus’ name were not actually spoken by him. Not only that, but they detail that the Gospel of Mathew reproduces about 90% of the Gospel of Mark, and Luke about 50% of Mark. The Apostle Paul also went a little too hard on the heavenly figure of Jesus by “smothering Jesus” and “Superimposing this heavenly figure on him.”
So wait, anyone who’s been a follower of Jesus hasn’t really been a True follower? You mean, I’ve been listening blindly and mindlessly to what people want me to believe? Truly, any man be a fool who is surprised at anything in life.
Yeshua, Gnosticism, the other 40 Gospels:
Jesus’ real name was Joshua or Yeshua. The Greek to English translation brings it to Jesus, and for the sake of not confusing ya’ll, we’ll stick with Jesus. Christi=Anointed or blessed.
82% of what Jesus said within the Gospels are not actual words spoken by Jesus, according to the Jesus Seminar (The Five Gospels: What Did Jesus Really Say). A team of North American and European universities, who have inventoried all of the surviving ancient texts ascribed to Christ, found unanimously this very fact. Regardless of your creed or religion, these theologians accumulated everything you do not have access, have not read, and have not sought out yourself to read. They put an end to this dispute. The Evangelists occasionally borrowed from common lore, “The followers of Jesus borrowed freely from common wisdom and coined their own sayings and parables, which they then attributed to Jesus.” (What Did Jesus Really Say) These theologians read aloud, read silently to themselves, and then voted among themselves that most of his sayings were fabricated to words of the priests, unknown authors, sources, or borrowed wisdom. “The Christian community soon began to search the sacred writings or scriptures-which it seems to have known in Greek rather than Hebrew-for proof that Jesus was truly the messiah.”(What Did Jesus Really Say).
After the discovery of the Nag Hammadi, we can cross reference the thousands of other scriptures to understand the authors/sources, but more importantly the time from whence it came.
A Roman edict was enforced to burn all Gnostic books, including the all fragments of the Nag Hammadi, which is why these Christian Gnostic Egyptians were persecuted and eradicated. Someone among them in hid something for us to find, at precisely the time we needed to find it. Imagine going to your local library, and everything regarding politics and religion was burned and destroyed. Would you not question as to why these things were burnt? Who could even imagine what knowledge lies in the hidden chambers of the Vatican and their abundance of knowledge of the past.
The several hypothesis of the Source include: The Q theory, a theory named the “Quelle”, or source document, explains how there are several comparable verses between Mark, Luke, and Mathew. With the finding of the Nag Hammadi, we have the Gospel of Thomas, or Thomas Judas (Jesus’ brother who betrayed him). These were not included in the four gospels because they were only sayings of Christ, it did not detail his life from beginning to end, therefore somehow was not included within the New Testament. Yet Thomas has 47 parables to Mark, 40 to Q (or the source document), 17 to Mathew, 4 to Luke and 5 to John.
- Jesus was a bad ass. He despised establishment, cherished community of humanity, and occasionally acted a little ratchet against evil. “And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves. And He said to them, “It is written, ‘MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER’; but you are making it a ROBBERS’ DEN” Mathew 21:12 Jesus be like, ‘fuck all that nonspiritual shit, umma get’s mines.’ Further Gnostic Gospels will show a completely different Jesus we were lead to believe was the real Jesus.
- Jesus very well could have been of dark complexion, and could have had some Greek in him as well. Let us not forget how small the Classical World was getting at this point. The Tribe of Dan (Dan: ‘Judge’) was located on the Mediterranean, and they were not entirely made up of Israelite decent. Greek’s, Africans, Italians, and everyone else around this area were trading via sea, it isn’t outlandish to think someone of this time mixed, especially with the occasional good ol’ fashion raping and the lack of contraceptives. Many followers of Christ like to get hung up on what he actually looked like, and to be honest, it doesn’t matter, and it never really did. Yes he may have had long hair, short hair, no hair, skinny, beard, no beard; the image of the vessel matters not.
- Another thing that the Jesus Seminar said was “He seems not to have gotten along with his own family. Even his disciples are pictured as stubborn, dense, and self-serving-unable to fathom what he was about.”-Introduction of The Five Gospels: What did Jesus really say?
- “First I spoke with you in parables, and you did not understand. Now I am speaking with you openly, and you do not grasp it. Nevertheless, you were for me a parable among parables and a discourse among things revealed.”-The Secret Book of James
- “Woe to you who are in need of an advocate. Woe to you who stand in need of grace. Blessed will they be who have spoken out and acquired grace for themselves.”-The Secret Book of James
- “Peter responded to these comments and said, “Sometimes you urge us on toward heaven’s kingdom, but at other times you turn us away, master. Sometimes you encourage us, draw us toward faith, and promise us life, but at other times you drive us away from heaven’s kingdom.”-The Secret Book of James
- Further, there are still Jesus sayings that paint a different picture of the physical embodiment of the Father. Here are a few “extreme” sayings from Joshua, as recorded by Thomas (AKA Judah) in The Gospel of Thomas:
- “Do not lie, and do not do what you hate,”
- “If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves,”
- “Perhaps people think that I have come to impose peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to impose conflicts upon the Earth: fire, sword, war.”
- “If the owner of a house knows that a thief is coming, he will be on guard before the thief arrives and will not let the thief break into the house of his estate and steal his possessions. As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Arm yourselves with great strength, or the robbers might find a way to get to you, for the trouble you expect will come.” The Jesus a typical person would imagine would have gone with A.) forfeit your belongings to those in need but looks like this Jesus chose D.) grab the gat, call the click.
- “The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered, nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. As for you, be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.”
- “Whoever does not hate father and mother as I do cannot be a disciple of me, and whoever does not love father and mother as i do cannot be a disciple of me. For my mother gave me falsehood, but my true mother gave me life.” [Comparably Mathew 10:37, Luke 14:26, Mark 8:43] Birth was perceived confinement to the physical, per Gnostic ideologies. Like, they realllllly did not want to be here. Let us not overlook the many Prophets of the world (including Buddha) who recognized life as inherent suffering.
- “Blessed are you when you are hated and persecuted, and no place will be found, where you have been persecuted.”
- “Blessed is the womb that has not conceived and the breasts that have not given milk.”
- “Let one who has become wealthy reign, and let one who has power renounce it.” Rather common humanistic philosophy.
- “If you have money, do not lend it at interest. Rather, give it to someone from whom you will not get it back.”
- “The Father’s kingdom is like a person who wanted to put someone powerful to death. While at home he drew his sword and thrust it into the wall to find out whether his hand would go in. Then he killed the powerful one.” Jesus sounds like a domestic freedom fighter, or terrorist in the eyes of the invaders.
- “Whoever knows the father and the mother will be called the child of a whore.” Gnostic’s man…
- “The Kingdom is like a person who had a treasure hidden in his field but did not know it. And when he died, he left it to his son. The son did not know about it. He took over the field and sold it. The buyer went plowing, discovered the treasure, and began to lend money at interest to whomever he wished.” Pretty strong metaphor for the Church…
- From the Gospel of Mary: “Simon Peter said to them, “Mary should leave us, for females are not worthy of life.” Jesus said, “Look, I shall guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter heaven’s kingdom.” being Gnostic means you dwell on the spiritual…a lot. So, in using rational thought, they perceive the spiritual heavenly figures to be androgynous, meaning they were neither male nor female. However, on Earth/physical world, males are seen as images of all that is Heavenly, or intellectual. Sorry ladies.
- Did you know that Jesus had four brothers? Yes, according to dialogue in Mark 6:3 it is mentioned that James, Joseph, Judas, and Simon are his siblings, along with some sisters. James the Just, being his twin, carried on the name of Christ after his death. Judas, was the initiator of all that happened, per the request of Christ, his brother. And yet James could have been only a half brother of Jesus, as insinuated in The Second Revelation of James. The author makes a note regarding the relationship between James and Jesus “..the relationship is unclear. It may be thought that Jesus is James’s step brother, foster brother, or cousin.” (Wolf-Peter Funk, NHS)
- “One of the priests told it to Theudas, the father of this just man, since he was a relative of his. He said, hurry and come with Mary your wife and your relatives…”
- “Don’t be afraid, my son, because he said to you, “My brother.” You were bother nourished with the same milk. He is not a stranger to us; he is your stepbrother.”
- “Your father is not my Father, but my Father has become a father to you.”
Interesting, none of this matches up with I’ve known to be true about the Christian religion and Jesus. Sick life bro. Well, now that there are clear distinctions between texts, hidden agendas, preconceived mindlessness. In the secret sayings of Christ found within the Nag Hammadi scriptures, we find a different type of son of God altogether. This Jesus knows he will perish, commands Judas to initiate the Fated act, and then reveals that his image will become an institution of control and manipulation, that will bring “fire, sword, war.” This very institution will hold onto the “image of a dead man”. The man on the cross you know nothing of, weeps for what we do not know, and yet continue not to know.
Is it no wonder that most people who consider themselves Gnostic’s, Atheists, or just flat out Cynics that despise and loathe modern religion that has grown to corrupt the minds of the many ignorant among us few who remain awake. Woe is the world, awakened we will be.
“And they also praise people who praise this falsehood, people will come after you. They will hold on to the name of a dead man, thinking that in this way they will become pure, but instead they will become more and more defiled. They will fall into a name of error and into the hand of an evil deceiver with complicated doctrines, and they will be dominated by heresy.
Some of them will blaspheme the truth and proclaim evil teachings, and they will speak evil against each other. Some of the will give themselves a name, for they stand in the power of the rulers.”
-The Revelation of Peter on Some First Follow the True Savior, but Then Turn Away to Worship a Dead Man
At a certain point, people stop reading and being imaginative. Books are boring, my eyes get tired, there’s nothing to read. Face it-it’s much easier to watch a show or a movie to be entertained. Everything you read now, comes from a screen. But that doesn’t mean everything from a screen is useless. I think the most intriguing aspect of the development of the mind, is the ability to return to thoughts with different outlooks.
I remember re-reading some books and realizing I had missed some important plot changes, imagery, or devices. In the case of the Bible, some things were overlooked by all of us. We’ve all built this image of an all powerful, all knowing, all present entity as the creator of existence (at least I have), yet the same book the majority of the world chooses to follow describes a very different creator. An envious God, who makes mistakes, walks, talks, and exists next to man. Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, and the thousands of secs between each, all trace their traditional faith to the earliest sources: Genesis and Exodus.
The Fall: The creation of Adam & Eve, her disobedience, and the consequential banishment of the two from Eden.
Genesis, meaning “beginning”, starts with the creation of the world. You know, the whole, “let there be light”, did it in 7 days, all that Jazz. The Jewish Torah, also known as the Pentateuch, contains the first 5 books: Genesis (Origin), Exodus (Going Out), Leviticus, Numbers (numbering of the Israelite’s), and Deuteronomy. The older texts, known as the “J” texts (for Jahweh, more commonly known as Yahweh, abbreviated ‘YHWH‘) include the oral traditions, which are conjectured to be older as tribal tales were only passed through word of mouth using rhyme scheme in the early times.
Parts of Genesis, the creation of the Universe, Earth and all the cosmic stuff have been identified as the “P Texts” and were written by priests much later on. This created multiple duplicate texts and further complicated the source of the authors.
Cutting to the chase, below are some observed oddities from The Fall, with explanations as to why they stand out, to me in particular. Henceforth are the King James Versions of the story of Adam and Eve.
- “When the Lord God made the Earth and heavens,”[Gen 2:4] Every time you see The Lord God written in a Bible, it was translated from the original YHWH that was written. From hence forth I’ll use YHWH, to dictate the specific entity.
- “YHWH formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”[Gen 2:7] Just like many myth stories, including the polytheistic God’s of Olympus, create man from clay, which is a the direct translation of Adam.
- “And out of the ground made YHWH to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.” [Gen 2:9] This is important! Note that God here makes NEW trees that had not existed before on Earth for man to maintain.
- From Gen 2:10-14 there is a mention of 4 rivers, along with distinct areas. These areas are on the continent of Africa. A resource rich continent, with both fertile lands and precious metals. “And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.” [Gen 2:12] Bdellium: resin from trees related to Myrrh, used in perfumes. Really random mentioning of ores in the creation of man. Seriously, why would it matter? I mean fertile land to eat, rivers to drink from, oceans to fish from, but just what in the heck does gold, bdellium, and onyx stone have to do with the creation of man, and his banishment from Eden?
- Conversely “The gold in that land is good; gum resin and cornelians are also to be found there.” [Gen 2:12 of The Oxford Study Bible] Carnelian: a brownish-reddish semi precious gemstone.
- “And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.” [Gen 2:15] The all powerful, all knowing, all encompassing God of ours, needs help pulling weeds, so get your lazy ass up!
- “And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” [Gen 2:16-17] So God was like, hey breh breh, thanks for helping an all. Have some fruits and veggies you want to take, but if you touch the tree that gives you Knowledge, you will for sure die. I know the name dictates you will get smarter, but you’ll actually just die. Imagine, your supervisor giving you your basic responsibilities along with employee benefits, and then tells you if you get your Masters, have a high performance satisfaction rating, and complete extra training, you will die.
- From Gen 2:18-20, Adam is a lonely dude. So YHWH creates and brings him some animals to name, but no dice. “And Yahweh caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which Yahweh had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.” [Gen 2:21-22] Note that Woman had not existed yet before Adam, thus making Adam neither man nor woman, but an Androgynous being.
- “And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.” [Gen2:25] The First season of ‘Dating Naked’ was hosted in the Garden of Eden, except the contestants weren’t aware they were naked.
- “Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.” [Gen 3:1-6] Turns out they didn’t die, and the serpent just wanted to hook the humans up with some gnosis. “And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.”
- “And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?” Adam and Eve are afraid and hide from the physical emanation of what they perceive as God. They hear Yahweh’s voice calling out to Adam and Eve, because he could not find the eternal hide-and-Seek champions.
- “And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.” [3:10-13] Yahweh is confused, who told these humans they were naked? Not like he created all that there is and has limitless perception of the physical world. He isn’t even sure if they had eaten from the tree. Adam, like a typical dude, blames the woman.
- “And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat…’I’ll place hostility between you and the woman, between your offspring and her offspring. He’ll strike you on the head, and you’ll strike him on the heel.(International Standard Version)’ Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life….”
” [Gen 3:14-17] Yahweh be like “why are you listening to your girl, breh?” So he creates eternal dissonance between man and woman. Man is forced to till the land with hard labor, woman has ‘desire’ and will suffer during child labor, and she will be a subordinate to man.
- “And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.“
[Gen 3:22-24] “one of us, ONE of US, ONE OF US!” Just kidding, but seriously wtf. Our Christian God is the only all powerful being of the universe, who is he referring to when he says ‘one of us’. YHWH be like, “Yo, these humans about to be as smart and powerful as us, they gotta dip or shit’s gonna be bad.”
The most interesting aspect to come to grips with is the fact that our creator did not want us becoming more intelligent, or awake (hence why their eyes were OPENED). The Catholic church will preach that they were punished for disobeying and being unfaithful, that it was a test of will- which they failed. But we never look at the motives, we simply nod our heads and agree because how can we understand something so ineffable? Let’s just be like our parents and aimlessly exist without questioning what authoritative figures dictate what knowledge we may know; after all it’s worked out pretty well for the world right?
- “..for we were superior to the god who had created us and the powers with him,”
- “God, the archon of the reals and powers, angrily divided us. Then we became two beings,”
- “We served him in fear and subservience. And after that we grew dim in our minds.” (From The Revelation of Adam, NHS)
The Secret Book of John: Jesus reveals the creation of Adam and Eve, the Fall of Sophia, and the world is created in ignorance.
The Secret Book of John was discovered in 1896, but not published until 1955. Works as these are considered to be “Sethian”, or Gnostic. This specific text is a dialogue of teachings revealed to John after the resurrection of Christ. It begins with pre-Genesis realities and events, the flawed creation of the physical world, and the jealous domination of inferior powers. Interestingly enough, within the text are references to independent cultural and religious figures such as Zoroastrianism, Greek mythology (Plato’s Timaeus), Egyptian deities (such as Atum), and many other cosmic attributions assigned to rulers and archons. There are at least 3 various other versions of these Coptic texts. “The Secret Book contains what purport to be secret teachings revealed by Christ in a post resurrection appearance to the apostle John the son of Zebedee.”(Meyer, Turner)
“For where the beginning is the end will be. Blessed is one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death.”-Gospel of Thomas
The creation story begins with the inception of Yaldabaoth, a Demiurge that created the physical world, including mankind. His mother Sophia (taken from ‘sophos’, for Knowledge) created him ‘without the knowledge of her partner’,through a restless imperfect thought. Thus the creation was misshapen, a snake with the face of a lion, with eyes like flashing bolts of lightning. Sophia is mortified, having created in ignorance, she casts the creation out of the realm, hides it in a cloud with a throne in the middle. She was ashamed for she recognized the wickedness, this agitation of her mind is referred to as the “moving around”.
Then Yaldabaoth mates with “mindlessness” (probably meaning he masturbated, just as Atum) and creates other realms and archons. The archons names are Athoth (the reaper), Harmas, Kalila-Oumbri (the Jealous eye), Yabel, Adonaios (Sabaoth), Cain (the Sun), Abel, Abrisene, Yobel, Armoupieel, Melcheir-Adonein, and Belias (the depth of the underworld). As you can see, some names stand out-mainly Cain and Abel. How can descendants of Adam be created before Adam? And why are they included in a list of demons and rulers created by a supposed false God of the physical world?
Fact: In most world religions, life is suffering. Sure, there is goodness, beauty, magnificence, family, sunshine, puppies, and abundant pleasures. But there is an unspoken undying thirst, an unquenchable appetite, a churning, the cosmic pain. Buddha’s teachings instruct of the 8 Fold Path, to avoid Rebirth. Life is Dukkha, a painful dissatisfaction filled with Samudaya, a thirst for impermanent things that keeps our souls trapped in the physical realm. Only through mindfulness, meditation, and the cease of the desires and appetites can we achieve Nirvana, ending Karma and conversely the cycle of Rebirth. The Four Noble Truths.
“Either it is a well-arranged universe or a chaos huddled together, but still a universe.”-Marcus Aurelius
Yaldabaoth proceeds to set up domains, establishes kings of planets, rulers of Earthly domains, creates 365 seraphim, names each of the powers, and calls himself God while defying the realm from which he came by stating “I am God and there is no other beside me” (Similarly Isaiah 45:5-6, 46:9). After seeing his creations, along with the throng of angels around him, he said to them “I am a jealous god and there is no other god beside me.“(Meyer) also found in Isaiah 45:5-6, 46:9. The names and rankings of his underlings
have both a cosmic existence and a physical existence. For example many of the names are repeated and given different powers, thus they have multiple roles and bound to specific fates. “They were named after the glory above for the destruction of the powers. Although the names given them by their maker were powerful, the names given them after the glory above would bring about their destruction and loss of power. That is why they have two names.” (Meyer) Indicating that they are aware of only certain powers and knowledge, having preconception of what is to come after the glory would unravel and nullify their existence.
Similarly, from the Nag Hammadi we have many other scriptures to decipher from:
- From The Holy Book of the Great Invisible Spirit: “After the world was founded, Sakla said to his angels, ‘I am a jealous god, and nothing has come into being apart from me.’ A voice called from on high and said, “Humanity exists, and the Child of Humanity.”
Once the Artisan Creator had set up his world in the same fashion as the realms above, the image of man appeared to him and his archons:
“A voice called from the exalted heavenly realm,
Humanity exists and the Child of Humanity.
The first ruler, Yaldabaoth, heard the voice and thought it had come from his mother. He did not realize its source.”(SBJ, 14,-13-34)
In this very instant, several things happened. First, a higher unrecognized power had made itself known to the rulers of the physical. The Demiurge is also made aware of realms far higher than that of his mother, whom created him. Secondly, when this voice was heard, his underlings were also made ware that his previous statement, “I am God and there is no other beside me” was false. Lastly, the simple fact that there are more powerful entities beyond their own had made them mortal, in a sense. Imagine, thinking yourself immortal, then something more powerful comes along and nullifies your existence. Hence the resentment and hatred towards man, for being more relevant to the Holy Light than He, and them.
“But rather, you are to tear down their altars and smash their sacred pillars and cut down their Asherim for you shall not worship any other god, for Yahweh, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God–“[Exodus 34:13-14; Study Bible]
The image that appeared to them had shone through the bottoms of the oceans on Earth. As the authorities looked downward, the heavenly image of the first human appeared-Pigeradamas, Adamu, Adamas, or Adam. The Demiurge then compels his authorities to somehow harness this ‘light’.
“Come, let’s create a human being after the image of God and with a likeness to ourselves, so that this human image may give us light….Let’s call it Adam, that its name may give us power of light.”-Yaldabaoth to his authorities (The Secret Book of Jon; 15-16)
- Similarly: “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”(Study Bible; Gen 1:26). Another instance of the Christian monotheistic God speaking to others. Further into the rabbit hole.
So the powers began to create. Each authority creating a part of man that will bind him to the physical. First, goodness, created a soul of bone. Second, forethought created a soul of sinew. Thirdly, divinity created a soul of flesh. The fourth, lordship, created a soul of marrow. Fifth, kingdom created a soul of blood. Sixth, jealousy created soul of skin. Lastly, the seventh, understanding, created a soul of hair. You may notice that some of these demons, or archons if you will, hold powers that aren’t necessarily evil. Goodness, divinity, forethought, and understanding seem harmless; Yet lordship, kingdom, and jealousy don’t have positive connotation attached to them. These created powers bind the Soul of man, these are not physical incarnations. Material physical man is created later in unison with the Seraphim.
The more interesting thing to take away from these powers that bind man are it’s relation to numerology. To be more specific, there are 7 deadly sins, 7 circles of hell, 7 heavens,
7 days of the week, 7 planets of antiquity, the 7 ways of holy love, the 7 gifts of the holy spirit, etc. etc. etc. The one that outshone them all in truth was the 7 Chakras we know from Buddhist faith, specifically Siddhartha Gautama, or Buddha. The 7 authorities created precisely what would keep us bound to the material world: fear of death, guilt, all of our hatreds, bitterness, obsessiveness with sensation, possessiveness, our thirsts, hungers, wants, desires, needs. That of which we lack, we seek from without, not from within.
After the 7 authorities created the 7 powers, a throng of angels receiving these energies created 74 limbs and parts of man. Appointed over all of these were 7: Athoth, Armas, Kalila, Yabel, Sabaoth, Cain, and Abel. Those that activated these parts and limbs were 30 in number, the 7 empowered over them were Michael, Uriel, Asmenedas, Saphasatoel, Aarmouriam, Richram, and Amiorps. “The source of the demons that are in the entire body is divided into four: heat, cold, wetness, dryness.”(SBJ; 17-18). Before the creation of man, Elohim and Yahweh had been given charge of the elements: Heat (fire) and cold (wind) were given to Yahweh, AKA The LORD. Wetness (water) and dryness (Earth) given to Elohim, or Eli.
- Four principle demons are forged from matter: a demon of pleasure, a demon of desire, a demon of grief, and a demon of fear. The mother of these demons is “Esthesis-Ouch-Epi-Ptoe” (a Latin phrase for ‘Sense perception is not in an excited state’).
- From the four principle demons above come 4 passions: “From grief come jealousy, envy, pain, trouble, distress, hardheartedness, anxiety, sorrow, and others. From pleasure comes an abundance of evil, vain conceit, and the like. From desire come anger, wrath, bitterness, intense lust, greed, and the like. From fear come terror, servility, anguish, and shame.”
Our trials are internal, man cast from eternal. My pain I drag along will keep me bound to a vessel in time. The grief of my grandmothers murdered brother will not set her free. Fear will thwart your return from darkness. The loneliness I feel in my reclusiveness is emotional and physical, and yet it is finite-only when I allow myself to feel lonely, a spec of time.
“All the angels and demons worked together until they fashioned the psychical (of Soul or Mind; or a translation typo rather meaning the physical) body. But for a long time their creation did not stir or move at all.”(SBJ, 19,10)
The mother, Sophia, had wanted to take her powers back so she prayed to the Mother-Father of the All. Her prayer was heard and 5 luminaries from the higher realms came to the first ruler and advised him to “breathe some of your spirit into the face of Adam, and the body will rise” in hopes of recovering Sophia’s power, the Light.
- “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” (KJV, Gen 2:7)
Adam, still an androgynous entity at this point, is given movement of his ‘body’ and enlightenment the moment the first ruler breathes his mothers essence into the vessel of man. “At once the rest of the powers became jealous.” Somehow, their creation had become more intelligent than the creators, including the first ruler. So they threw Adam in “the lowest part of the material realm.” While in the lower parts of the material realm, the Mother-Father of the All had compassion for the creature and thus sent a helper to Adam, Enlightened Insight, or Eve.
“Enlightened Insight was hidden within Adam so that the archons might not recognize her, but that Insight might be able to restore what the Mother lacked.”(SBJ, 19,10-20) This ‘intuition’ that Adam receives is within his still androgynous self. Eve arrives as a type of Spirit residing within the creation, strengthening it’s knowledge far beyond those of the creators. Once more enticing further control over the created.
“The rulers brought Adam into the shadow of death (mortality) so that they might produce a figure again, from Earth, Water, Fire, and the spirit that comes from matter-that is, from the ignorance of darkness, and desire, and their own phony spirit.” (SBJ, 20,28-22,28)
- Very important* The 4th element, Air, is replaced with ‘the spirit that comes from matter-FROM THE IGNORANCE OF DARKNESS.’ I am willing to conjecture that this was in direct reference to Prima Materia. Which a modern scientist would refer to as the God particle, or dark matter (and our relative ignorance of it). The very thing that precedes the physical, it is formless chaotic matter before it actually reaches our human perception in this three-dimensional world. Do things take place across the universe if we are not coherent to understand or perceive them? Does a bear shit in the woods if no one is around to see or here it? More on Hermeticism and the Alchemical.
The narrator continues with, “This figure is the cave for remodeling the body that these criminals put on the human, the fetter of forgetfulness.” which could allude to the Allegory of the Cave, by Plato. Gnostic teachings as these were profoundly Greek, and so drew upon the classical teachings of the most ancient thinkers, who some themselves were taught in Egypt (Pythagoras). The Allegory of the Cave is a reference to mans inherent ignorance, caused by societal illusions and mindlessness. You know, those people coming out of Burger King on a hot day sucking down a liter of Mt. Dew with a cigarette.
“Adam became a mortal person, the first to descend and the first to become estranged.”
Adam is turned mortal, and placed in paradise by the rulers. “They said, “Eat,” meaning, Do so in a leisurely manner.” This is where the allegory of the cave comes into play, for they want Adam to feed his sensations of desire, appetite, want, etc.
- “And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:“(Gen 2:16)
“Their pleasure is a trap, their trees are a sacrilege, their fruit is a deadly poison, and their promise is death.”-SBJ
Here, the mystical trees of the garden of Eden come into play. As the King James version would have it, there is only one tree that Adam and Eve were commanded not to eat from, the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. According to the institution of the Church, knowledge and understanding are very bad things that will surely kill you. Well, being that I’m mortal, fuckin’ bring it.
The rulers tree was placed in the center of Eden “They put their tree of life in the middle of paradise.”This tree is specifically mentioned as being separate from the other trees.
“The root of their tree is bitter, its branches are death, its shadow is hatred, a trap is in its leaves, its blossom is bad ointment, its fruit is death, desire is its seed, and it blossoms in darkness. The dwelling place of those who taste of it is the underworld, and darkness is their resting place.” I read a book like this when I was a child, it was called The Giving Tree I believe.What is also interesting, is that in the KJV of the Bible, there is only mention of one tree, the one Yahweh told first man and woman not to eat from. Much speculation can be inferred there.
Just as there is good, there is evil. The Jewish Cabalistic faiths, including the Hermetical ones, introduce a group of “evil” or impure demons, or spiritual forces. Each one acts as a shell, keeping the soul from reaching the virtuous fruit within. Each one is allotted it’s own false spirit name, including Samael as ‘the Desolation of God.’
The author goes on to detail that the rulers themselves stand in front of the what they call “the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is enlightened Insight.” Once more, enlightened Insight appears, as an instrument for man to reach full gnosis.
Okay, shit starts to heat up in this version. The scripture then goes on to detail that the archons stood in front of the tree of knowledge of good and evil so that Adamu may not realize the shamefulness in nakedness. “..the archons lingered in front of what they call the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which is enlightened Insight, so that Adam might not behold its fullness and recognize his shameful nakedness.”
- This was always a fascinating part of the Old Testament to me. The very fact that the first human’s were unaware of their nudity. Therefore, they were considered like children, or just very much alone. Think about it, when do you really become aware that you are ‘nude’. Let’s be real, clothing is just social stigma we are sort of forced into; feeling ashamed, embarrassed, without identity or representation of caste.
- “But I was the one who induced them to eat.” Jesus, instructing the children of men to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil? Outlandish. How could Yeshua, the Lord and Savior, the Son of God, possibly want us to grow in our minds intellectually, so that we may be aware of the natural state of our base existence in this decaying fractal matrix. Absolute heresy if you ask me.
So the student, John, asks the teacher “Lord, was it not the serpent that instructed Adam to eat? The Savior laughed and said, The serpent instructed them to eat of the wickedness of sexual desire and destruction so that Adam might be of use to the serpent.” The first ruler then becomes aware of Adams awareness-I know that you know that I know that you know. Adam is then put in a deep ass sleep (Genesis 2:21), but the Savior specifically mentions “it is not as Mosses wrote and you heard.” suggesting that Mosses, had altered the Truth himself. The Gnostic’s are pretty quick to harshly mention biblical names such as Moses, Adam, his descendants, the 12 prophets, etc. I can’t figure out if they know that these men were liars and deceivers, or are they blameless for some other redactor altering their words.
Adam and His Descendants Were a Joke (62, 27-64,17) from The Second Discourse of Great Seth:
- “Adam was a joke. He was created by the ruler of the seventh realm in a phony way, in the shape of a human, as though he had become stronger than I (Christ) and my siblings. We are blameless toward him, and we have not sinned.”
- “Abraham was a joke, as were Isaac and Jacob, since they were called patriarchs in a phony way by the ruler of the seventh realm, as though…siblings. We are…,…not sinned.”
- “David was a joke, since his son was named a Son of Humanity and was put in power by the ruler of the seventh realm, as though…etc.
- “Solomon was a joke,…thought he was anointed,”
- “The twelve prophets were a joke,..”
- “Moses was a joke, called a faithful servant and friend.”
As you can see, they never shared any kind words about the first civilized humans, apart from Adam and Seth. This could be attributed to the fact that they may have served the artisan creator, despite having no choice, the Gnostic’s are both blameful and blameless towards their primordial ancestors. It’s almost a redundant, pitiless self loathing- like most of my writing.
“The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered, nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.” The Gospel of Thomas (also Mathew 23:13)
This deep ass sleep that Adam is placed in, is not a sleep that you would imagine. He isn’t in a coma, but there is a loss of sense. The first ruler had become jelly of Adam, for he was of stronger mind. “Thus the first ruler said through the prophet(?), “I shall make their minds sluggish, that they may neither understand nor discern.” (SBJ; also Isaiah 6:10) Perhaps a drunkenness, let’s be real fruit can be fermented easily, and all the children of nature are susceptible to it’s capabilities. Fuckin’ elephants can ferment their own fruit by burying it and returning to it much later, fact check me breh.
The Creation of Eve, her defilement, and the consequential conception of Elohim and Yahweh:
The first ruler, knowing that Adam had enlightened Insight within him, which is Zoe, which is somehow Eve (given Adam is still androgynous at this point). “Although darkness pursued her, it did not apprehend her. The first ruler removed part of Adam’s power and created another figure in the form of a female, LIKE the image of Insight that appeared to him.” Darkness, or malice of ignorance sought to suppress the Insight within Adam, which is thus his female side. If he was both man and woman, then there was physical unity of being, perhaps what made the Demiurge upset to begin with.
- “He put the part he had taken from the power of the human being into the female creature.” A lifeless form was created, like the first Adam who at first did not stir, but in the form of something the first ruler had visually seen before, else he would not know what to create from scratch, yadida? Note the word power as well, woman holds the that can complete man. The inexplicable insanity they can riddle us with perhaps?
- “It did not happen, however, the way Moses said: “Adam’s rib.” (Gen 2:21-22) Further reassurance from the risen savior Jesus that either Moses was a manipulator, or his words were manipulated by later redactors. Let us also not forget that Mosses first book is thought to be Genesis.
- “Adam saw the woman beside him. At once enlightened Insight appeared and removed the veil that covered his mind. He sobered up from the drunkenness of darkness. He recognized his counterpart and said, “This is now bone from my bones and flesh from my flesh.” (SBJ; also Gen 2:23)
“As for me, I appeared in the form of an Eagle upon the tree of knowledge…that I might teach the human beings and awaken them from the depth of sleep. For the two…realized that they were naked.”(SBJ; also Gen 3:7, 10-11) Jesus, like the Greek God Zeus, took the form of an eagle and perched himself on the tree of knowledge, that they might eat and become enlightened.
Modern science has proven that psychedelic mushrooms have the ability to cure depression, brain damage, mental illness, and even improve mental cognition. Yes, according to research done by the University of South Florida, magic mushrooms can stimulate brain growth! (http://naturalsociety.com/research-suggests-psychedelic-mushrooms-offer-valuable-brain-treatments/; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23727882). And yet it is still a banned narcotic according to the majority of the world’s perception.
Is it really so strange to think that the first humans could have come across mushrooms in their hunting and gathering routines, and after hundreds of thousands of years they slowly became aware, or awake enough to become what we would consider civilized, or “human”. Well, there’s no evidence of any of this, I only speculate. But I truly refuse to believe that I evolved from a primate, there are simply too many evolutionary gaps. Our DNA holds the key, but for now we lack understanding.
“When Yaldabaoth realized that the humans had withdrawn from him, he cursed his earth. He found the woman as she was preparing herself for her husband. He was master over her. And he did not know the mystery that come into being through the sacred plan.” Much like in Genesis, the humans ate from the forbidden tree, learned of their nudity and hid from the creator. In the Bible, YHWH, or the Lord, comes stomping around looking for the two, “The two of them were afraid to denounce Yaldabaoth.”, questions their nudity, and hands out his allotted curses to the snake, man, and woman; they are then cast from the garden. But in this version, they are first drawn out of paradise and cloaked in thick darkness.
“The first ruler defiled Eve and produced in her two sons, a first and a second: Elohim and Yahweh. He called them by the names Cain and Abel, with a view to deceive.”
Yea, it actually say’s that within the Nag Hammadi Scriptures. That is some juicy gossip! Much like finding out your ex was probably with her now husband while we you two were together, that bitch. Anyways, the creator impregnates Eve, not Adam. And to top it all off, they are named after the first two Jewish God’s within the Bible, and then subtly dubbed Cain and Abel. How is this possible? I feel like I’m in a Mexican soap opera, yet onward:
- A little verse is provided describing the brothers, and sons of the first ruler. The fact that it is written as verse, entails that it is older than writing itself. Perhaps in the Greek Coptic it was spoken in, this verse may have rhymed when spoken.
“Elohim has the face of a bear,
Yahweh has the face of a cat.
One is just, the other is unjust.
He placed Yahweh over fire and wind,
he placed Elohim over water and Earth.
He called them by the names Cain and Abel,
with a view to deceive.”
- “To this day sexual intercourse has persisted because of the first ruler. He planted sexual desire within the woman who belongs to Adam. Through intercourse the first ruler produced duplicate bodies, and he blew some his false spirit into them.”
The Gnostic’s blatantly blame the female for receiving lust and desire from the first ruler. Like most variations of the Fall, blame is put towards the woman. The subtle question to ask is, if sexual intercourse brings life, and generations of humans, is it such an evil thing? After all, it’s how we’ve made it this far. As a man, I’m willing to admit that pussy can push a freight train. “He placed these two rulers over the elements so that they might rule over the cave.” The first ruler, gives the power of the elements to his sons respectively. They are given these powers, NOT Adam or Eve, so that they might control and rule the physical world, AKA the Cave. Remember, the Allegory of the Cave.
Adam gets to finally lay with his own flesh and blood, thus begins the inception of Seth. “..he produced a son like the child of humanity. He called him Seth, after the manner of the generation in the eternal realms.” The realm of Fullness had come down and set itself within Seth, bestowing him with further blessings from the higher aeons. Just what the first humans needed, further reason for the artisan creator to despise them.
- “The human beings were made to drink water of forgetfulness by the first ruler, so that they might not know where they had come from.” This is highly important. This is another reference to Greek mythology, in that when a soul arrives at death, if they drink of the River of Lethe, they are made to forget all of their past life, thus providing the opportunity for rebirth. Only the great record, the Akashic records, contain the knowledge barred from our minds. This is the ever flowing ebb of life, we live, learn nothing, and pass into another vessel-tabula rassa-so that we may try again, until we reach full enlightenment. Duh.
“Those upon whom the spirit of life will descend and whom the spirit will empower will be saved, and will become perfect and worthy of greatness, and will be cleansed there of all evil and the anxieties of wickedness,…from this moment on, without anger, jealousy, envy, desire, or greed for anything.”
“They are affected by nothing but being in the flesh alone, and they wear the flesh as they look forward to a time when they will be met by those who receive them. Such people are worthy of the incorruptible, eternal life and calling, They endure everything and bear everything so as to finish the contest and receive eternal life.”
Often, I have found how senseless this world is. A complex prearranged chaos, all working towards a known, yet unknown end. I know that the present is what I have, yet the beyond it what I wish to understand-to prepare for. This want for what is beyond stirs a bitterness within, as if I am cast out-or unworthy of the aeons beyond.
“With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Flood, the Unshakable Generation, Nephelim, and Fate:
As the narrative from Christ continues to Jon, the teacher further explains the jealousy of the first ruler. As generations of the first humans passed, their powerful thoughts and eternal light grew stronger, as did envious eyes.
“When the first ruler realized that these people were exalted above him and could think better than he, he wanted to grasp their thought.”
This is sounding repetitive, considering he envied the first humans, now he really dislikes their brood. These first humans are divine sparks of light from a higher realm. The Demiurge is an unformed thought, cast away and hidden from exalted realms above-yet he is known, and unknown. So once again, the artisan creator turns to his authorities and devises a plan to further entrap man by creating “bitter fate”. In Greco-Roman ideology, Fate was master of all destinies, both heavenly and earthly, and thus could be attributed to everything that happens to an individual. Fortune was also a later romanticized entity that controlled individuals paths of life.
“Together they fornicated with Sophia, and through them was produced bitter fate, the final, fickle bondage. For from fate have come all iniquity and injustice and blasphemy, the bondage of forgetfulness, and ignorance, and all burdensome orders, weighty sins, and great fears.”-SBJ 28-29
So because of bitter fickle fate, we “have been bound with dimensions, times, and seasons, and fate is master of all.” Fate administers that which has not happened yet, the final puzzle to this rudimentary space we call existence. Time is a physical construct, and we are bound by time. Time is linear-so what must have a beginning, also has an end.
The first ruler then begins to regret everything. Just like YHWH in the OT, he makes mistakes and wants to start over-coincidentally desiring perfection.
“The first ruler regretted everything that had happened through him. Once again he made a plan, to bring a flood upon the human creation” SBJ (Similarly Genesis 6:5-8:22)
Going back to the Old Testament now, while the first ruler is plotting, an angel (Messenger) brings word to Noah. From there, he tells everyone, but of course most do not listen. This portion of the Nag Hammadi then details how the story of Noah was wrong.
“It did not happen the way Moses said, ‘They hid in an ark.’ Rather, they hid in a particular place, not only Noah, but also many other people from the unshakable generation. They entered that place and hid in a bright cloud. With him was the enlightened one who had enlightened them,..”-SBJ
Couple of things to take away from that passage. First, the redactor explicitly says Moses was wrong about the details of the deluge. Both Moses, and these Gnostic’s derive from Egypt. The unshakable generation seem to be a chosen collective of individuals who are deemed worthy of the most high; more than likely his sons Ham, Japeth, and Shem. These ‘unshakable’ entered a vessel, “entered that place”, then hid within a bright cloud….I’m not even going to get into the strangeness of that. It could be spiritual, extra-terrestrial, who knows; the most important fact is that it was written a very long time ago, so either it is a miss-translation, or something did in fact happen along those lines. Either way we cannot fathom the meaning.
After the flood, the Demiurge is back to plotting. This time, he wants the daughters of men. Not to torment, or to keep as wives, but to lead astray. Sort of like introducing an innocent culture to gambling and prostitution.
“He sent his angels to the human daughters so they might take some of them and raise offspring for their pleasure [Similarly Gen 6:1-8:22; Enoch 6-11]. At first they were unsuccessful.”
Possibly meaning they could not procreate with women? Acknowledging a separate species? Further:
“…, they met again and devised another plan. They created a contemptible (despicable/hateful) spirit similar to the spirit that had descended, in order to adulterate souls through this spirit. The angels changed their appearance to look like the partners of these women, and filled the women with the spirit of darkness that they had concocted, and with evil…from the darkness they produced children similar to their spirit. They closed their minds and became stubborn through the stubbornness of the contemptible spirit until the present day.”
Sheesh. You know, now that I think of it, I’ve come across a coupe of succubi in my day and some portions of their moral qualities aren’t from the most sacred. “Yet it’s women, not lack of ambition, that keeps good men bed ridden.” From what I’m understanding, the angels fashion a physical body in which they can inhabit, ‘change their appearance’, and fill women with their evilness.
Here’s what the King James Bible says about this specific portion:
“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.” KJV Gen 6:4-6
The Men of Renown: The Feared ones.
Many ancient religions and myths ascribe a time where the rulers alongside the deities were giants, with oddly shaped cranium. Even shards of pottery have been found attributing historical relevance that the story of David and Goliath was not a fabrication of the times.
- Why giant species’ of humanoids could have existed: time is infinite. Therefore, there are infinite possibilities. Not to mention, we perceive time based on experience; how long we’ve lived up until present. So, half of a million years doesn’t seem like that long, but it is. Oral tradition was standard prehistorically, you play telephone a while somethings maybe fact, some might be fiction.
Mentions of the giants comes from the book of Genesis, the oldest teachings of the Bible.
Even within the newly published Dead Sea Scrolls there is a specific scripture entitled “The Book of Giants”.
-Newly released story of what could be true, and yet seeing is believing.
“They brought gold, silver, gifts, copper, iron, metal, and all sorts of things. They brought great anxieties to the people who followed them, leading them astray with many deceptions. These people grew old without experiencing pleasure and died without finding the truth or knowing the God of truth. In this way all creation was forever enslaved…”(The Secret Book of John)
- A little similar to the story of the Fall, where YHWH mentions gold and ores that can be found within Eden (Gen 2:12). I’m only making a point of this because materialism had to be taught. It’s not like humans came into the world seeking to capitalize on the minerals of the Earth- life is a journey, not an appropriation of possessions.
“God sees the minds of all men, bared of the material vesture and rind and impurities. For with His intellectual part alone He touches the intelligence only, which has flowed and been derived from Himself into these bodies. And if you also use yourself to do this, you will rid yourself of much trouble. For he who has little regard for the poor flesh that envelops him surely will not trouble himself over clothing and dwelling and fame and other such externals and show.”-Marcus Aurelius
The King James Bible
The Oxford Study Bible
Meyer, Marvin. The Nag Hammadi Scriptures: The International Edition. Harper Collins. 2007.
The Secret Book of John; The Nag Hammadi Scriptures: The International Edition. Harper Collins. 2007.
Funk, Hoover, and the Jesus Seminar. The Five Gospels: What Did Jesus Really Say?